Antibody based drugs are having a profound impact on the pharmaceutical industry. From an approved bispecific treatment and more on the way to infectious diseases and immunotherapy, antibodies are proving their worth in the clinic and in the patient.
So why does it seem people have nothing new to talk about at events?
America’s Antibody Congress is back for its second year May 19-20th in San Diego, bringing together nearly 400 antibody engineers and manufacturers.
For 2016, we emphasized new data, to help our attendees think outside of the box.
We worked with our advisory board to produce an expanded agenda, including four streams with nearly 40 hours of new preclinical and clinical data:
Gary Gilliland, Director of Structural Biology, Biologics Research, Janssen
Larry Kauvar, Founder and CSO, Trellis Biosciences
Charlotte Deane, Professor, Oxford University
Sam Hanash, Professor, MD Anderson Cancer Center
Iqbal Grewal, VP, Head of Immuno-Oncology, Janssen
Jennifer Yearley, Anatomic Pathology Group Lead, Merck
Kristos Kyratsous, Associate Director of Infectious Diseases and Viral Vector Technologies, Regeneron
Dimiter Dimitrov, Scientist, NIH
Karthik Viswanathan, VP, BD, Visterra
Arne Skerra, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, XL-protein GmbH
John Lambert, Executive Vice President and Research Fellow, Immunogen
Jennifer Cochran, Associate Professor of Bioengineering, Stanford University
Some of the topics to be presented include:
- Targeting the “extra-cellularome”: bringing together big data and genomics to make functional antibodies more readily available
- XTEN protein polymer as clinically validated PEG alternative – Use as a high DAR drug linker and for tumor-protease triggered T cell activation
- ADC-1013 targeting CD40 as an immune-oncology agent
- Predicting clinical response to PD-1 axis targeted therapies: the relevance of PD-L2
- Optimizing antibody expression by using the naturally occurring framework diversity in a live bacterial antibody display system
Think outside the box.
Think about Americas Antibody Congress 2016, May 19th-20th in San Diego.