Join California Life Sciences Association (CLSA) and PwC leaders for a complimentary webinar to get a first-hand look at the brand new 2018 California Life Sciences Industry Report, and learn how life sciences R&D and manufacturing contribute to California’s economy, and ultimately the nationwide life sciences ecosystem. >The report is published annually to provide factual insight into the state of California’s life sciences industry and to identify key trends.
The 2018 California Life Sciences Industry report will provide a detailed overview of:
• New therapies in the development pipeline for CA life sciences companies.
• Number of medical devices approved by the FDA from CA medtech companies.
• Digital health growth, VC data for CA companies.
• Revenue generated by CA life sciences companies.
• Direct and Indirect employment trends for CA life sciences companies.
• Total wages and average salaries paid to California life sciences industry workers.
• Total National Institutes of Health (NIH) research grants awarded to CA scientists.
• Total VC projected to be invested in CA life sciences companies.
• San Diego Regional Spotlight.
• Public Policy Outlook.
View the prior year report here